Rode Wireless GO II Dual Channel Wireless Microphone
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Rode Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. Incorporating the same unique form factor and professional sound quality as the original Rode Wireless GO with groundbreaking, patent-pending technology, the Rode Wireless GO II Microphone is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications.
The Rode Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next-generation wireless audio.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
- Also available in a Single Set with one transmitter and one receiver
The Wireless GO II takes wireless versatility to new heights. Featuring a 3.5mm TRS analog output for plugging into cameras, plus a digital audio output via USB-C for plugging into smartphones, tablets and computers, it is perfect for content creation, filmmaking, on-camera or on-stage presentations, vlogging, YouTubing, livestreaming and more.
On-board recording means you never have to worry about dropouts or audio issues again, while the flexible gain control lets you precisely tailor the output to your device. The Wireless GO II also offers the option to record each channel separately or combine the two, ensuring ultimate flexibility in post-production.
Rode Wireless GO II Acoustic & Electrical Specifications:
Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Range: 50Hz – 20kHz
Maximum SPL: 100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu
Maximum Input Level (3.5mm):-20dBV
Microphone Preamp Gain: 20dB
Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted): 22dBA
Power Requirements: In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A
Operating Time: Up to 7 hours
Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)
Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS
Transmission Range: 200m (line of sight)
Computer Connectivity: USB Type-C
OS Requirements: macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
Note: Due to extremely high demand, Please allow us 10 – 20 days of delivery.
But, you may receive your items earlier.
Tourist Signal’s Guarantee
Tourist Signal Gives a 7-day risk-free guarantee. If you’re not satisfied enough, we’ll make sure you are 100% satisfied by making things right. If YOU are happy, then the Tourist Signal will also be happy.
If you’re thinking about risks, then you must know that there are absolutely no risks at all purchasing from the Tourist Signal official store. So if any assistance is needed, don’t hesitate to send us an
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call our Support: +880 1613 664488
The 5 Point Happiness Checklist of Tourist Signal
3-day 100% refund policy
100% Original Product
Free shipping with no hidden charges
Fully supportive and cooperative support desk.
100% risk-free payment through Baksh, Bank, COD
Important: We truly believe we have some of the best products in Tourist Signal. If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase